The Southwest Small Business Transportation Resource Center (SBTRC) is one of 12 centers throughout the United States. We represent Arizona, California, Hawaii and Nevada. The Southwest Region SBTRC is operated by the California Asian Chamber of Commerce through a Cooperative Agreement with the United States Department of Transportation.
Services We Provide:
- Business Analyses
- Procurement Assistance
- General Management and Technical Assistance
- Business Counseling and Coaching
- Liaison between Prime Contractors and Sub-Contractors
- Conference/Event Participation
- Capital Access and Surety Bond Assistance
- Women and Girls in Transportation Initiative (WITI Program)
Eligible Small Businesses:
- Small Business Concerns
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE)
- Small Disadvantaged Business, including firms in the 8(a) Business Development Program
- Women Owned Small Businesses (WOB)
- Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HubZone)
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business (SDVOB)
- Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB)
Southwest Region’s Save the Date Events
- December 5, 2018 – The Second Annual Disadvantaged Business Conference in Los Angeles, CA.
- To become a sponsor, please click here or contact Sheilla Hadayat at email@example.com or 916-389-7467.
- July 10 – August 28th – Our 8-week Business Development Program is heading to Los Angeles, CA. Classes are held every Tuesday.
- Program Synopsis: The Business Development Program provides education to construction contractors, suppliers, and professional services to assist with the growth of the firm’s capacity. The program utilizes subject matter experts active within the construction industry as presenters in a multi-week workshop setting. Participation is limited to twenty (20) firms. The firm must agree to be present for all eight (8) workshops in order to be considered. Please contact Tanya Motta at Tanya@southwestregionsbtrc.us to register.
Project Director: Tanya Motta – Tanya@southwestregionsbtrc.us
Project Coordinator: Sheilla Hadayat – Sheilla@southwestregionsbtrc.us
Phone – 916.389.7467