MBDA Pacific Rim Export Center – operated by the CalAsian Chamber – provides minority business enterprise (MBEs) and entrepreneurs with the information and guidance necessary to build a solid foundation for their export business. As your primary resource, MBDA Export Center’s services can help you learn everything you need to know about importing and exporting, including trade seminars, one-on-one advisory services, business plan reviews, and online resources.
- General Business Information Advisory Service: Book a complimentary 30-minute consultation with a Business Advisor to help answer your business inquiries.
- Business Plan Advice: Meet with a Business Plan Analyst for a business plan review to help you prepare to approach lenders, or coaching to develop your overall business strategy.
- Market Research Advisory Services: Schedule a one-on-one consultation with a Market Research Analyst to assist you with market research in areas such as target market analysis, industry analysis and competitive analysis.Ask an Expert: Book one-on-one consultations with professionals in human resources, accounting, legal, market research, branding, social media, websites and more.
- Import/Export Advice: Meet with a Trade Advisor for a consultation on business requirements and to register your import or export business.
- Business Seminars and Webinars: Information-packed business seminars on over 10 topics, including import and exports, delivered by industry experts, who are also small business owners. Seminars are held at the MBDA Export Center or our partners and are also available through webinar across the U.S. Some of these organizations include:
- Institute of International Commerce (ICC) http://www.iicforsuccess.com/
- Small Business Development Center – SBA https://www.sba.gov/tools/local-assistance/sbdc
- World Trade Centers Association – https://www.wtca.org/
- Minority Business Development Agency center network – http://www.mbda.gov/main/business-services/business-services
- California Centers for International Trade Development – https://citd.org/
To receive updates from MBDA Export Center and CalAsian Chamber information, resources and events for small business owners focusing on the Pacific Rim, visit: www.calasiancc.org/stay-updated/
- Opt in for Contracting Opportunities
- Opt in for Trade Education/Trainings
- Opt in Trade Counseling/Market Research
- Opt in Group Trade Missions
- Opt in Reverse Trade/Buyer Missions
- Opt in Asian Development Bank procurement opportunities
- Opt in Business Services
- Opt in Conference Facilities
- Opt in Translation/Interpretation Services
- Opt in E-news/Communications
- Opt in Legislative Imperatives/Meet Elected Officials
MBDA Client Resources
Pacific Rim MBDA Export Center is a one of a kind non-profit focused on helping minority business enterprises (MBE) and entrepreneurs build their international business capability and capacity through leadership, technology, finance, and business development opportunities.
The Pacific Rim MBDA Export Center serves as the only MBDA Export Center west of the Rockies. We offer services and resources designed to help businesses in every phase of the international business development and growth process. Our one-on-one business advising services are free and confidential.
No matter what stage of business you are in, contact us today to see how we can help.
|Veteran Owned||Asian Pacific||Tribal Government|
|Service Disabled Vet||Hub Zone||Native American|
|Minority Institution||Sheltered Workshop||Non-Profit Organization|
|State Government||Educational Institution||Federal Government|
|Women Owned||8 (a) Firm||African-American Owned|
|Local Government||Asian Indian||Small Disadvantaged Business|
|Hispanic Owned||Emerging Small||Minority Owned Business|
|Utility||Water District||Foreign National Entity|
If you would like assistance in starting, growing, expanding or ending your business please complete the below MBDA in-take form.
- Hyperlink MBDA Flier : Dec 2016 MBDA Pacific Rim Export Center brochure
- Hyperlink MBDA in-take Form : MBDA Registration Form Final
- Hyperlink MBDA cooperator document : Business Center Client Engagement Form
A business consultant will get in touch with you within 3 business days to discuss your business needs. You can also call 916-446-7883 to schedule an appointment in person or via phone or video conferencing.
MBDA Export Center office hours: 9:00AM-5:00PM Monday to Friday
MBDA Export Center (Pacific Rim & CalAsian Chamber) Information:
|● Pat Fong Kushida, President & CEO, CalAsian Chamber : 916-446-7883, firstname.lastname@example.org
● Sam Driggers, CEcD, Director of Global Initatives : 916-446-7883, email@example.com
● Henan Li, Global Initiatives & China Direct Program Manager : 916-446-7883, firstname.lastname@example.org
● Amandip Kaur, MBDA Project Coordinator : 916-446-7883, email@example.com