Click HERE to submit forms
Sacramento MBDA Export Center – operated by the CalAsian Chamber – provides minority business enterprise (MBEs) and entrepreneurs with the information and guidance necessary to build a solid foundation for their export business. As your primary resource, MBDA Export Center’s services can help you learn everything you need to know about importing and exporting, including trade seminars, one-on-one advisory services, business plan reviews, and online resources.
- General Business Information Advisory Service: Book a complimentary 30-minute consultation with a Business Advisor to help answer your business inquiries.
- Business Plan Advice: Meet with a Business Plan Analyst for a business plan review to help you prepare to approach lenders, or coaching to develop your overall business strategy.
- Market Research Advisory Services: Schedule a one-on-one consultation with a Market Research Analyst to assist you with market research in areas such as target market analysis, industry analysis and competitive analysis.Ask an Expert: Book one-on-one consultations with professionals in human resources, accounting, legal, market research, branding, social media, websites and more.
- Import/Export Advice: Meet with a Trade Advisor for a consultation on business requirements and to register your import or export business.
- Business Seminars and Webinars: Information-packed business seminars on over 10 topics, including import and exports, delivered by industry experts, who are also small business owners. Seminars are held at the MBDA Export Center or our partners and are also available through webinar across the U.S. Some of these organizations include:
- Institute of International Commerce (ICC) http://www.iicforsuccess.com/
- Small Business Development Center – SBA https://www.sba.gov/tools/local-assistance/sbdc
- World Trade Centers Association – https://www.wtca.org/
- Minority Business Development Agency center network – http://www.mbda.gov/main/business-services/business-services
- California Centers for International Trade Development – https://citd.org/
|American Indian||Alaska Native||Asian|
|Asian Indian||Asian Pacific American||African American|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islanders||Hasidic Jew||Hispanic American|
A business consultant will get in touch with you within 3 business days to discuss your business needs. You can also call 916-446-7883 to schedule an appointment in person or via phone or video conferencing.
MBDA Export Center Contact Information:
|● Pat Fong Kushida, President & CEO, CalAsian Chamber : 916-446-7883, firstname.lastname@example.org
● Henan Li, Global Initiatives & China Direct Program Manager : 916-446-7883, email@example.com
● Amandip Kaur, MBDA Program Analyst : 916-446-7883, firstname.lastname@example.org