Thank you to everyone who attended Cannabis Talks: A Statewide Perspective! We were excited to see over 120 people attend the event on July 17, 2017 at the University of Pacific – Sacramento campus.
The discussion was moderated by Rob Fong of RKF Consulting.
Panelists for the event included:
- Lori Ajax – Chief of the Bureau of Medical Cannabis Regulation, State of California
- Amber Morris – Branch Chief, CalCannabis Cultivation Licensing, California Department of Food and Agriculture
- Dr. Asif Maan, Ph.D. — Chief, Office of Manufactured Cannabis Safety, California Department of Public Health
- Gabriel Garcia – Senior Counsel, Cannabis Law, Kronick Moskovitz Tiedemann & Girard
- Lindsay Robinson – Executive Director, California Cannabis Industry Association
The second event in the Cannabis Talks series discussed the latest updates on the State regulations and the impact to the emerging cannabis industry. The panel discussed the recent activities and status of the Governor’s Cannabis Trailer Bill, SB 94.
After the discussion, event attendees has the opportunity to engage in the conversation by asking the panel questions and networking with sponsors, other attendees, and the panelists.
We would like to thank our sponsors for their support:
We would also like to thank the University of the Pacific for providing the space to host our event.
To view more photos from the event click here.